Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A little bit of an update.

Wow....where the hell have the months gone. I know I have people out there who are interested in knowing what is going on so I will keep you peepoils posted, while keeping it short and sweet.

#1: I got engaged! Jake is my fiance and he is simply the most beautiful, headstrong and funniest man I have ever met. I am beyond happy to have him in my life...he has changed my life in every single way for the better. (follow him on twitter @jewdude1) (yes he is a jew)

#2: I got promoted at work. So yea! Work is work...moving on.

#3: Jake and I got a new car. 2011 Honda. Her name is Pow Pow.

And there you have it...pretty much everything I have been up to...because of work I hardly ever really get to blog like I use to...and I have been also looking for new topics. I really love that the people who do read my blog do. It means a lot to me considering not much happens in my life..(see above) But love is love and I love you guys. Keep reading.

1 comment: