Friday, May 28, 2010

A wish.


I want a guy who brushes the side of my face then gives me a kiss,
holds my hand wherever we are to make everyone jealous
Someone who would sing to me at random moments.
Someone who would let me sleep on their chest.
A boy who would get mad at someone
if they called me ugly or was mean to me.
I want someone to call me 3 times a day if he went away.
Someone who would let me gossip if I wanted and would just smile,
agree and giggle with the news.
He would throw pillows and stuffed animals at me when I acted
dumb and then kiss.me.a.million.times.
Someone who would make fun of me just to make me laugh.
He would take me out anywhere, put his hands on my hips and
give me big bear hugs all the time.
He would tell his friends about me
and smile as he did it. :)
We would make out in the pouring rain, he’d never be afraid to say
‘I Love You’ in front of his friends and family.
We’d argue about silly things then make up.
I want a boy who would kiss me at midnight on New Years then count stars with me.
Someone who would stay home with me on a Friday night to make
dinner & watch movies while cuddling under the same blanket.
A person to tell me I’m handsome, but not too often.
Who would make me laugh like no one else could.
But mostly I want someone to be my bestfriend and would never break my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment